Working for fun
I wonder sometimes, why do I work, for money, to spend time, for satisfaction ????? what for and why? Maybe all of the above and maybe none. If I look back a few years when i had a choice about what to choose as a career, I chose computers not because it paid well but because I loved playing Formula 1 on it. So, is it the same anymore... Do I still wan't to work in computers because I still playing games (currently Fifa 2005 that I got for Rs1300 yesterday), no maybe not anymore. Now I work because I have to, period. Don't know why but it is a part of my day without which I get edgy... Maybe some day I'll find out why???? but today, I'll go back to other window with lots of pending tasks for me, and stop THINKING.

2 Comments:
how are the graphics
- atul
Not checked yet.... will do later
Varun
Post a Comment
<< Home